Thursday, January 13, 2011

Childhood - It is A-Changing

In my growing up years, playing outdoors was the default-activity for kids.

In the current age of technology, a child's default-activity has changed dramatically.

This video is quite an eye-opener. Today's children are so challenged as are their parents to escape from the "norm" - this age of technology - which is taking its toll on all of us. This is not just important, it's a matter of life and death. Please take 5 minutes to view this very important message.

Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

1 comment:
Join the discussionChildhood - It is A-Changing

  1. I agree! This is such an informational reality video...I will put this on my Facebook post. This is exactly what me and my husband love to do (invest our time with our children). Too few parents realize the neglect they show to their "gifts" children.
    Thanks Sharon!

    ReplyDelete