Quips and Quotes
"We do not earn or merit anything by taking refuge in God. Hiding in something makes no contribution to the hiding place. All it does is show that we regard ourselves as helpless and the hiding place as a place of rescue." John Piper

Monday, September 7, 2009

Honored to be a Guest at Keeper of the Home


I’m honored today to be a guest poster for Stephanie over at Keeper of the Home. She has a new little pink bundle of joy and had asked for post submissions (prior to the baby's birth) from guest bloggers to take up some slack for her while she cared for the new baby during the first few weeks. Please take a moment to click over and read my post entitled Beautifying the Heart and Home.


And...thank you, Stephanie for the opportunity to write for Keeper of the Home!
Photobucket  

5 Comments:

Gae said...

This was a very good guest post
god Bless

Corinne said...

I came over from Keeper of the Home, and I would really like to subscribe. Would you please consider offering an email subcription choice? This is the only way I receive blog posts, and I would really apprecite it.
I did try to email you from your link, but I needed to be an AT&T YAHOO member to do so.

Thank you,
Corinne
tballfam@msn.com

Sharon K said...

Corrine,

Thank you for your interest in The Good Woman. I would love to welcome you aboard and let you know that there is a subscription link for email on the blog. You will find it under the blue blinky the says "Every Day Matters". Underneath that little widget is a tabbed sidebar. Click on the middle tab that says "Subscribe to TGW" and it will open up to the email subscription option.

Thanks again, Corinne, and may God bless you,

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I just read your post on Keeper of the Home! God has given you a special gift Sharon, I'm so grateful that He also gives you other opportunities to share it! It blesses not only the young ladies but is a great encouragment to the older ones too! Thank you for your servant's heart!

Love Jann

"Chone" said...

OK, I don't know how I missed this post! I'm only 5 months behind but that's alright. God wanted me to read it at this very moment.

Thank you Sharon for your love to us young women. You are truly a blessing from the Lord. Love you!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

_____________________________________________________________________________

© The Good Woman

Permissions:
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in any format provided that you do not alter the wording in any way and do not charge a fee beyond the cost of reproduction. For web posting, a link to this document on my website is preferred. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by The Good Woman (Please see email option on sidebar to request permission).


Please include the following statement on any distributed copy written by Sharon Kaufman: By Sharon Kaufman. © The Good Woman. Website: the-good-woman.blogspot.com

Recent Comments

Every Tribe, Nation, Tongue and People...

Occupy Your Time for Christ's Glory!

Sing to Jesus


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Good Woman © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOPO