Quips and Quotes
"We do not earn or merit anything by taking refuge in God. Hiding in something makes no contribution to the hiding place. All it does is show that we regard ourselves as helpless and the hiding place as a place of rescue." John Piper

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Robert-isms

Often I read cute kiddie-quotes on other blogs - funny things that blogger's children have said. I like to read these types of posts. Sometimes they are hilarious!

Well, in that same spirit, I would like to offer some funny quotes from my husband. He has given his permission - good sport that he is. He keeps the whole family laughing with his alternative word uses for the English language. We've all often joked that we need to keep a list and call it "Robert's Thesaurus".

Anyway, as often as Robert delivers these, I will post them. Here is the first offering:
Yesterday when I got out of bed, Robert looked at me, cracked up and said, "Hey Honey, look at your hair. You have colic in your hair."

I laughed and asked him, "Don't you mean a cowlick? Colic is when a baby has a tummy ache."

He said, "Yea, that's right, colic. That's what I meant. Your hair has colic."

My hair must have looked pretty sick to him.
Photobucket  

2 Comments:

The David Ohana said...

Oh that is hilarious! Keep it coming and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What about when Dad helped me make a list of things I needed for camping. On the list he had a number of things including: Spachler (spatula)

Bethany :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

_____________________________________________________________________________

© The Good Woman

Permissions:
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in any format provided that you do not alter the wording in any way and do not charge a fee beyond the cost of reproduction. For web posting, a link to this document on my website is preferred. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by The Good Woman (Please see email option on sidebar to request permission).


Please include the following statement on any distributed copy written by Sharon Kaufman: By Sharon Kaufman. © The Good Woman. Website: the-good-woman.blogspot.com

Recent Comments

Every Tribe, Nation, Tongue and People...

Occupy Your Time for Christ's Glory!

Sing to Jesus


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Good Woman © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOPO