Quips and Quotes
"We do not earn or merit anything by taking refuge in God. Hiding in something makes no contribution to the hiding place. All it does is show that we regard ourselves as helpless and the hiding place as a place of rescue." John Piper

Monday, June 2, 2008

Tidy Tip Tuesday - No More Fits with Fitted Sheets

For a change I thought I'd like to offer something different. This doesn't mean that there will never be another Tickle Bone Tuesday, but rather that there might be some variety now and then. So for today I give you "Tidy Tip Tuesday". And the tidy tip comes in video-form as a demonstration of how to fold a fitted sheet perfectly square. Now pay attention, class:

Folding a fiited sheet
 

4 Comments:

grannygray said...

Hi Sharon,
This was really neat. Makes me want to fold a fitted bottom to see if I can do as well as he did.
Love,
Arlene alias grannygray

Bern said...

Sharon - awesome tip! Those pesky fitted sheets usually just get shoved into the linen closet. I'm pulling my out today to try folding them again after watching the video!

"Chone" said...

Hey Sharon,

Cool! This is exactly how I fold my fitted sheets. I saw this in my Martha Stewart's Good Things for Organizing book. It really helps to keep them folded this way. Also, just another tip, to keep all the matching linens together I put the pillow case(s), sheets (flat & fitted) into one of the pillow cases that way when it's time to change the linens I don't have to look around for the matching sheets.

Lookin' forward to more Tidy Tips from you!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh Sharon, folding fitted sheets is the bane of my existence! I've seen it done very nicely, but was never taught! Thank you so much! Now my linen closet will really be extra tidy!
Love,
Anne Lopez

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

_____________________________________________________________________________

© The Good Woman

Permissions:
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in any format provided that you do not alter the wording in any way and do not charge a fee beyond the cost of reproduction. For web posting, a link to this document on my website is preferred. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by The Good Woman (Please see email option on sidebar to request permission).


Please include the following statement on any distributed copy written by Sharon Kaufman: By Sharon Kaufman. © The Good Woman. Website: the-good-woman.blogspot.com

Recent Comments

Every Tribe, Nation, Tongue and People...

Occupy Your Time for Christ's Glory!

Sing to Jesus


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Good Woman © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOPO