Quips and Quotes
"We do not earn or merit anything by taking refuge in God. Hiding in something makes no contribution to the hiding place. All it does is show that we regard ourselves as helpless and the hiding place as a place of rescue." John Piper

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tidy Tip Tuesday - Sewing with Duct Tape?

I discovered the tip that I'll share with you today several weeks ago when I was sewing. To make a long story short, I had ripped out the seams in some drapes and was making a tablecloth out of one of the drapery panels. There were about 6 long rows of broken threads that needed to be picked out and I knew it was going to take more time than I was willing to spend. So I put on my thinking cap and Wha-lah! Duct tape came to mind.

I fetched the tape, tore off a piece and pressed it up against the broken threads and then pulled it off of the fabric. It worked like a charm. I had all of the threads out in no time flat. Duct tape to the rescue again! Where would we all be without duct tape?
 

I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

_____________________________________________________________________________

© The Good Woman

Permissions:
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in any format provided that you do not alter the wording in any way and do not charge a fee beyond the cost of reproduction. For web posting, a link to this document on my website is preferred. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by The Good Woman (Please see email option on sidebar to request permission).


Please include the following statement on any distributed copy written by Sharon Kaufman: By Sharon Kaufman. © The Good Woman. Website: the-good-woman.blogspot.com

Recent Comments

Every Tribe, Nation, Tongue and People...

Occupy Your Time for Christ's Glory!

Sing to Jesus


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Good Woman © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOPO