Quips and Quotes
"We do not earn or merit anything by taking refuge in God. Hiding in something makes no contribution to the hiding place. All it does is show that we regard ourselves as helpless and the hiding place as a place of rescue." John Piper

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tickle Bone Tuesday

"But let all who take refuge in You be glad, let them ever sing for joy; and may You shelter them, that those who love Your name may exult in You. Ps. 5:11

Though this Tickle Bone Tuesday's clip didn't get posted as early as usual, since it's still Tuesday, I guess it's better late than never.

This clip is cute. You'll see. Though these videos make us laugh, I am so glad that I do not depend upon an outside source for my joy. Even in the midst of trials and disappointments, I can sing for joy. As long as my eyes are on my Redeemer, though my heart may break, "the joy of the Lord is my strength"!

May you have a joyful heart not only today but also on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday!
 

I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

_____________________________________________________________________________

© The Good Woman

Permissions:
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in any format provided that you do not alter the wording in any way and do not charge a fee beyond the cost of reproduction. For web posting, a link to this document on my website is preferred. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by The Good Woman (Please see email option on sidebar to request permission).


Please include the following statement on any distributed copy written by Sharon Kaufman: By Sharon Kaufman. © The Good Woman. Website: the-good-woman.blogspot.com

Recent Comments

Every Tribe, Nation, Tongue and People...

Occupy Your Time for Christ's Glory!

Sing to Jesus


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Good Woman © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOPO